Important COVID-19 Update
To our Print Three Community,
As news of the COVID-19 virus changes daily, Print Three Canada continues to respond with a priority on public safety, and the well-being of our staff and their families.
At this time, all 46 Print Three locations coast-to-coast remain open, while continually focusing on the social responsibility to limit the risks of COVID-19. As such, we have taken the following necessary precautions to ensure we are doing our part to combat the spread of COVID-19 and protect our employees and patrons:
- We have increased employee hygiene standards.
- We have outlined the maximum capacity of people in our shops, depending on the size of each location.
- We have added sanitizer stations at all entrances and ask that anyone entering make use of them.
- We ask that all patrons wear a mask or face-covering at all times.
- We will be offering on-site pickup and door-to-door delivery services on select projects.
Print Three is now back to regularly scheduled operating hours. However, for curbside pickup or delivery on your Print Three projects. As hours may vary, please visit your local Print Three website for details. For general inquiries, you can always contact Print Three’s head office.
Finally, I’d like to thank all of you for your continued support and loyalty during these difficult times. With unexpected occurrences happening daily, we’re doing our best to adapt and ensure your business continues to operate smoothly. Let’s continue to support our communities and work through it together.